Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canna is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

So, if you're into fashion you may hate this input, but we live fairly close to NYC and when we visit there, I generally find it most comfortable to carry a backpack. I just find it more comfortable to walking and standing to have the weight evenly distributed and it frees my hands up for hand-holding with the kids.

The one I have and love is actually a critter back-pack from LL Bean (in a discontinued green color that I love). http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/64782...al%20Red/Snake

But I'm sure you can find a more adult-looking pack with similar dimensions.

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Canna View Post
    So, if you're into fashion you may hate this input, but we live fairly close to NYC and when we visit there, I generally find it most comfortable to carry a backpack. I just find it more comfortable to walking and standing to have the weight evenly distributed and it frees my hands up for hand-holding with the kids.

The one I have and love is actually a critter back-pack from LL Bean (in a discontinued green color that I love). http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/64782...al%20Red/Snake

But I'm sure you can find a more adult-looking pack with similar dimensions.
    I am not totally opposed to a backpack, but DH will be using his (it is a really cool looking one- the man actually spends more on handbags and luggage than I do!)

So I was hoping for more of a purse type of bag for myself.
    DD
    DS

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ooo...can you share your dh's backpack? that would be a wonderful christmas gift for dh.

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    ooo...can you share your dh's backpack? that would be a wonderful christmas gift for dh.
    This is the one he has- he switches out the skins based on where he is going with the bag.
    http://www.ethnotekbags.com/collecti...aptop-backpack
    DD
    DS

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

awesome...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I like this one too. I like the look and all the inner pockets.
    Wonder how long it takes to ship from Malaysia?
    I got it really quickly. Less than two weeks, more like one I think. Surprisingly fast. It's really well made, especially the outside, very tough.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2