Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

DS2 is 4. This list includes what others will get him as well. It's his wishlist.

Magformers - definite
    Spiderman Stunt City - definite
    Perplexus Rookie
    Kid K'nex
    M&D Clock
    Imaginext Batman Command Center
    Imaginext Green Lantern
    Hexbug Nano zipline
    Find the differences book
    Captain Hook's Cabinet of Hooks
    Kris

4 year old son
    automoblox mini hot rods
    48 piece puzzles
    playmobil
    hess truck
    Renee
    (mommom to Noah my beautiful Ethiopian miracle. born 6/26/08 forever a family 4/20/09)

Jai is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

DS has a birthday 6 weeks after Christmas so this list includes those gifts as well.

scooter
    yellow kite
    cash register
    Cloud B twilight turtle
    Quadrilla Twist & Rail
    Everyday Heroes playset http://www.kidkraft.com/toys-and-pla...playsets/63239
    Trucky 3 http://smartgamesandpuzzles.com/inventor/Trucky3.html
    pop up book http://www.amazon.com/Winters-Tale-O...I1K3NDC0PREY8L
    ------------
    SAHM to DS 2/09

DS will be 4 in February. Earlier this year he got subscriptions to both Big Backyard (which is changing its name to Ranger Rick Jr) and National Geographic Little Kids. He LOVES getting both of these in the mail each month. I would highly recommend them for an animal-loving kid of this age, either boy or girl.

I learned about Family Pastimes games here

http://familypastimes.com/

For ages 4-7, The Sleeping Grump has been a hit w/ my 2 ds!

If you do a search, you'll find many more recs, like for the game Max (also ages 4-7) & Funny Face (4-7)

Harvest Time is good, too! Ages 3-7

we have a stack of these games!
    (Secret Door! Ages 5-7 is still fun around here & ds are 6 & 9)
    ~laura in miami~
    ds1 7/03
    ds2 7/06
    Welcome/Intro to Infantreflux (I'm a Mod)

lizzywednesday is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The ILs have gotten DD a bunch of clothes, which is good because I still don't have a good fix on her growth curve so I don't shop ahead for her, but this means she really needs season-appropriate clothing.

My mom & stepdad are planning to give her handmade doll clothes for "her" baby doll (the doll was mine as a kid.)

(I'm hoping to supplement that with a set of doll diapers.)

DH and I have already gotten:

* 4 die-cast Cars 2 toys from the Disney Store Outlet (certain characters were BOGO, so we got Mater, Lightning, Sally and Holley)
    * Winnie-the-Pooh DUPLO set (picked up at TRU last year)

We're planning to get:

* Moon Flight Mater playset (Target)
    * Whinnying Rocking horse
    * Cinderella DVD (not sure if this is going to be a gift-gift or a stocking gift)

We kind of overwhelmed her last year, so we're scaling it back a lot.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD2 turns 3 the week before Xmas. She also has an older sister so we have a TON of girl toys. We are giving her:

Birthday: tag reader (so she can stop fighting DD1 for it), bean bag chair, abd dress up shoes. Sister is giving her a M&D jewelry box craft kit.

Xmas:
    doc mcstuffins talking toy
    lalaloopsy doll
    Tink/Periwinkle doll set (shared with DD1)
    Art easel (shared with DD1)
    cash register
    Xmas pj's, ornament, Tink DVD (from us)
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

DD1 is 2.5 and she is getting:

From Santa:
    Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-L...mily+dollhouse with furniture

From DH and I:
    For Christmas: A personalized height chart from Etsy
    For Hannukah: DH's old iphone (deactivated) in an otterbox for her to play games on when we are traveling

From Other People:
    Kidcraft Cradle: http://www.amazon.com/KidKraft-60101...=IDYLZSM0YD62X
    Kid TOugh Camera: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-K...I1PYP302VLPVQF

And a bunch of other smaller things from other people (movies, play-doh sets, books etc.). It will be, as usual, way too much stuff. But my MIL is generally out of control at XMas and will buy DD1 way too much.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

beltm is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

ok, this is a combined list for DS who is 4.5 for Hanukkah, Christmas, Birthday and "getting a new baby". So yes it's a lot of stuff, but spread out over four occasions, and we typically don't buy much for him during the year, it all gets saved for "holiday season". This also includes things i know he is getting from various family members, so not all from us. And FYI (because it seems like a big list!!!! ), i did not pay retail for a single item here, and have been collecting throughout the year during sales, promos, and rewards coupons:

Learning resources cash register
    Magnatiles (40%) off
    Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle and Dragon - from aunt
    Playmobil Ghost pirate ship - from grandparents
    Hexbug Habitat Hive and nanos
    Lego FUn with Vehicles set
    My first big bag of science
    Lite Brite
    Bag of super soaker water guns found at Target on clearance (i think i got 8 guns, some motorized, for a grand total of $18)
    Vtech switch n go dinos (they transform from dinos to vehicles) - Brok (the really big one) and couple of smaller ones
    Star Wars pods thing - at costco, not sure what it's called, looks like squinkies
    Star Wars ships/vehicles/figures - from the grandparents
    Personalized superhero cape - need to order from etsy, i think this will be a gift from his new baby brother
    Possibly new Maxi kick scooter - on the fence on this one, he will outgrow his mini over the winter
    Star Wars pop-up book
    Games - kept finding games on clearance or super sales throughout the year: Zingo, snack attack, chutes and ladders, monopoly jr., rory's story cubes, operation, camelot jr.
    He just discovered he likes his Trio blocks from last holidays, and asked for another set so he could build more, and i have an extra set tucked away to gift for others, but may add that to his stuff, since he finally likes to build!

And DH picked up a couple things for him as well - some kind of remote control transformer thing and army figures.

Jai is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Beltm, thanks for the science kit idea! I didnt think of that. Do you have a link?
    ------------
    SAHM to DS 2/09

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast