Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Share your Stocking Stuffers

Don't forget to include ideas for mom and dad, not just the kids
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

DD is receiving tape with patterns on it (she's in a tape phase). Some Lipsmackers natural lip gloss. AG-style shoes from Walmart. A mini Nerf gun (SO and I will get these too). A new tree ornament that has something to do with this past year. And any other little dollar-type items I come across.

SO is getting the mini Nerf gun. Razor refills. No other ideas yet. Maybe an ornament from his fave football team that we watch together.
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

i stuff all the stockings in my house, including my own. we'll be at my parents this year...so i need to think of a few things for them too

so far i probably have WAY to much for dd and a few things for myself.... i love new ideas though!

myself:
    little figures of the beatles (i think they are kinnex? or something...they were at target, not on sale, and i STILL could not resist them)
    orange wellies for my 18" dolls (yes, i'm a child)

DD:
    $5 hexbug target giftcard

3 scentos markers ("holiday" scents-pine(elf), peppermint(snowman),and gingerbread(reindeer)

Sparkly Baton (from michaels, in the cheap toys bins-- 2 dollars, but i know she'll love)

Sponge Grow Capsule Insects (she asks for this everytime we go to our garden, but they are 5 bucks there... 1 dollar at michaels! she'll love them!)

Domestic Cats TOOB (http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=31-48840787-2.... dd is "OBSESSED" with cats)

Sometype of calico critter from my "stash" (babies for sure...she LOVES the babies pretty much exclusively)

Rio Dvd (requested, haven't ordered yet)

Chocolate Santa
    Something peppermint (again, my child is "obsessed")
    Clementine

this reminds me to go in my closet and see what is lurking my mother is typically very easy my husband and father, not so much

The boys
    I found a great deal (for Germany) on a 24 pack of Playdoh and will split it 4 ways.
    Playmobil figures to go with the western series they are receiving.
    Bubbles
    Stickers
    Matchbox or Hot Wheels cars
    a card game for my eldest
    a few sweets (hopefully my mother remembers to send candy canes this year)

We also buy each boy a book each year and place it next to the stocking.

My husband (theme this year is bicycle riding)
    Lindt chocolates
    a tie
    CD writer pens
    a yellow safety vest for riding his bike in the dark
    a rain cover for his bike seat
    new winter gloves
    new scarf so he stops stealing my cashmere ones
    bike helmet rain cover
    some sort of toy that is yet to be determined

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    i stuff all the stockings in my house, including my own.
    Oooooh I hadn't thought of this! I've really really been wanting the Squinkies Cinderella set for myself. I want to put it on every birthday cake I have for the rest of my life. Seriously. But I felt silly buying them...but SANTA can always put them into my stocking!!

Thank you!!!

For the DDs I have:
    sticker earrings (they've been hounding us to let them get their ears pierced)
    new crayons/markers
    coloring books
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

I have these wooden checkers in my cart for DS's stocking: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A1OSFFZX3JZB4Z
    Other things I will probably put in are pokemon cards, yugioh cards, itunes gift card, candy.

For DD I don't have any ideas but will probably be art supplies, maybe a little purse, candy.

We're going on a trip two days after Christmas so maybe some travel things like a new DS game for both. Honestly, I haven't given it too much thought yet!
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

Quote Originally Posted by lalasmama View Post
    DD is receiving tape with patterns on it (she's in a tape phase). Some Lipsmackers natural lip gloss. AG-style shoes from Walmart. A mini Nerf gun (SO and I will get these too). A new tree ornament that has something to do with this past year. And any other little dollar-type items I come across.

SO is getting the mini Nerf gun. Razor refills. No other ideas yet. Maybe an ornament from his fave football team that we watch together.
    Nice to hear someone else has a tape fiend! My 5 yo blows through rolls of duct tape! Right now she has two strollers taped together to make a double. I'm thinking engineering is in her future!!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

chozen is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    i stuff all the stockings in my house, including my own. we'll be at my parents this year...so i need to think of a few things for them too

so far i probably have WAY to much for dd and a few things for myself.... i love new ideas though!

myself:
    little figures of the beatles (i think they are kinnex? or something...they were at target, not on sale, and i STILL could not resist them)
    orange wellies for my 18" dolls (yes, i'm a child)

DD:
    $5 hexbug target giftcard

3 scentos markers ("holiday" scents-pine(elf), peppermint(snowman),and gingerbread(reindeer)

Sparkly Baton (from michaels, in the cheap toys bins-- 2 dollars, but i know she'll love)

Sponge Grow Capsule Insects (she asks for this everytime we go to our garden, but they are 5 bucks there... 1 dollar at michaels! she'll love them!)

Domestic Cats TOOB (http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=31-48840787-2.... dd is "OBSESSED" with cats)

Sometype of calico critter from my "stash" (babies for sure...she LOVES the babies pretty much exclusively)

Rio Dvd (requested, haven't ordered yet)

Chocolate Santa
    Something peppermint (again, my child is "obsessed")
    Clementine

this reminds me to go in my closet and see what is lurking my mother is typically very easy my husband and father, not so much
    where did you get the scented markers?

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMolly View Post
    sticker earrings (they've been hounding us to let them get their ears pierced)
    Did you see these? http://www.poppydrops.com/
    I'm ordering some for both dds.

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    Did you see these? http://www.poppydrops.com/
    I'm ordering some for both dds.
    I ordered those for my 6yr old - they are SO cute!! She wants earrings, but has refused to get her ears pierced because someone in her class told her it hurt. I thought these would be perfect for her.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast