Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Aishe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I need ideas!

DD1 - Piggy paint, box of Boden socks (probably not in the box!), rechargeable animal flashlight, Brain Quest cards, stuffed toy owl

DD2 - flashlight, socks and stuffed toy puppy is all I've got so far.

Oh, and animal chopsticks for each kid.
    My 6yo dd goes crazy for hexbugs. Target has the Nanos for $3.99 right now, I think. My dd is also getting lip balm, a headlamp (which will be part of our earthquake/emergency supplies), and a dvd. I also was going to include Rory's Story Cubes, but I think I'll actually save it for her birthday.

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Walmart had these http://www.amazon.com/Totes-Electron...=pd_sbs_misc_3 up near the registers for $4.xx Would fit in a large stocking. There were smaller versions about the size of a large ornament in the holiday section near the .97 items. They were $3.xx
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8