Default What are you wearing for Thanksgiving?

I haven't decided. I want to wear a tunic and leggings, but I'm still on the search for a tunic that works on me. I'm well endowed and need a deep V or scoop neck (I'm also curvy). DH's entire family will be here and there will be a mix of jeans casual and slightly more formal attire. I think the tunic/leggings thing would be a good compromise for both schools of t-day attire, as well as being comfortable for all of the running around and cooking I will be doing.
    So what are the rest of you wearing?
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

One of my favorite LBD's (Lucy Liu is modeling it in this ad campaign for GAP: http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...cy-liu-gap-ad/). It's black cotton, so very comfortable, and somewhat loose-fitting as well. I usually put a cardigan over it or a belt, or a fun, chunky necklace. Either black high heels or equestrian boots.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Probably my Target sweatshirt dress and leggings. I'm all about comfort on Thanksgiving! Love the dress pp posted though!

I am hoping to find a cute dress but if not, I am going to wear black pants, some sort of funky colored top with a black cardigan and black equestrian boots.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)