Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Around 10 or 11 months here. Her morning nap kept getting pushed back so I just moved it even further back. If we are in the car now at 16 months between 10 and noon she sometimes falls asleep. I normally find the nearest town, pop her out of the car and give her something to eat and the ability to run around.

I thought we dropped the morning nap around 12 months because DD would cry through the whole thing, but last week and at a week over 13 months she has gone back to napping both morning and afternoon. It's really hard to figure out these transitions!

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wow, you've made it a good, long time! 11 months for my older son, maybe a month longer for my younger son.

I stopped fighting it when they fought for a few days in a row. I don't remember how I did it, though. It was easier with my older son -- he just kind of dropped his morning nap without needing his afternoon nap moved. I think with my younger son, I had to move it an hour at a time until it was more midday.

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Both of mine did around the 12 mos mark. The morning nap just got shorter and shorter and then it disappeared for a much longer mid afternoon nap.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Both were right around 1 year.

for Sandy Hook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2