Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My DS is also 2, and my mom is getting him a Mini Kick for Christmas. DD has a Maxi, and if my parents wouldn't have gotten him one, we would have.

I would also highly recommend Magnatiles. We have two of the big sets, and my 2 and 4 year olds love playing with them.

How about a play hut/ tent/ tunnel set? Both of my kids really like theirs. An easel is also fun, and so is Play doh. My son would play with it all day every day if I let him!

How about a cd player with some kids' c.d.s, including a personalized one with his name? I got DD a Mickey version when she turned 2, and she still loves it. DS got a more generic one (no character voices or recognizable songs), but he *loves* it and plays it at least once a day. Kids this age love hearing their name in songs.

Does he have a sand & water table? Or a little kids' picnic table & umbrella? Those are fun at this age, too.

Given that he's so into sports, how about a set of those rubbery bases? Different educational sites have them in different colors and shapes, and our DS loves hopping across them on the floor. Or you could do a big soccer goal type net and some big bouncy balls? Or one of those scooters (like flat, square with 4 wheels on the bottom)? He could sit on it and you could pull him around the floor with him holding onto the sides or a jump rope. Our kids love those at open gym nights.
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-13-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2