Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by KHF View Post
    We just ordered my son this one from Meijer.com. It was the lowest price I found anywhere and right now, you can get 15% off if you get it shipped site to store (for free) using promo code shiptostore. My final total was $180. Awesome deal if you have a Meijer near you.
    That is a good deal, thanks!
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

KHF is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Don't forget to check evreward.com for rebate sites. I think Big Crumbs gives back the most on Meijer...I got back another $5 or so from that.
    DD - 2005
    DS - 2008

rds97 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Gosh I wish I had gotten in on this earlier. I need a ride-on as well and the Dune Racer looks super cool! Unfortunately the prices are now up (min. of $250) and it's out of stock from Amazon and Target already. There are no Mejier's here. If anyone sees a deal, please let me know!
    - Rebecca S., mama to 2 sweet boys (10/05 & 4/08)

KHF is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

There was a Lightning Deal on the Dune Racer's on Amazon ($180) on Monday, I think. That's probably why they are all showing out of stock.
    DD - 2005
    DS - 2008

That makes sense. Anyone know if items like this will typically come back in stock before Christmas?

We are looking at buying one too. DH initially had chosen the dune buggy. Then we checked them out in person at TRU and changed our minds. That one has good reviews and is wide with larger wheels. One thing that I didn't like is that the kids are basically sitting down flat with their legs out straight in front of them instead of sitting up in a seat with their knees bent.
    After seeing them in real life, we decided to get the Jeep hurricane, but now we're looking at one of the less expensive jeeps since that one isn't carried in enough stores and, therefore, is tougher to find on sale (of course DH didn't decide this until AFTER black Friday or I could have purchased one of the great deals on the other Jeeps).
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Thanks for the info. I should go check them out as well. Reading the reviews, it seemed like there might be more legroom in the dune racer for my tall kids (it's for my 4 yo but my very tall 7 yo will definitely want to drive it also), but I should check it out in person to be sure. Maybe the Hurricane would be worth it.. hmm..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2