Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    Dang. $7 shipping on a $10 backpack kills it for me.
    Use code J24BV4U1 to get the jr backpack for $12 shipped (25% off + fs) or the reg backpack for $15.

Quote Originally Posted by missiethegal View Post
    Use code J24BV4U1 to get the jr backpack for $12 shipped (25% off + fs) or the reg backpack for $15.
    Thank you! I ordered one of each backpack and this code made them cheaper than the 40% with shipping.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

jak is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

What would be the right size for a girl starting kindergarten?

Anyone know what background color the snazzy stars is?? Ie, is it clearly a girly backpack, or gender neutral? They only show a snapshot of the print, not the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nabigus View Post
    Anyone know what background color the snazzy stars is?? Ie, is it clearly a girly backpack, or gender neutral? They only show a snapshot of the print, not the whole thing.
    If you do a live chat with them, they should be able to tell you.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    What would be the right size for a girl starting kindergarten?
    I got the Jr. Backpack for when DS goes to kindergarten. It says age 4+ and the regular is 7+. I know a lot of kids carry really big bags but I hope to get through first grade at least before sizing up to the regular.
    DS age 9

Does anyone know how their monogramming is these days? I remember that it was a little goofy during the huge sale mentioned upthread. Lots of people had issues with their monogramming, I'm curious if they have improved. I did get monogramming on the sleeping bag for DS but skipped it on the backpack.
    DS age 9

It looks pretty girly to me. The picture I see shows the whole backpack and the trim is pink and the backpack is aqua.
    DS age 9

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Here's a link I found w/a closeup you can enlarge:http://www.garnethill.com/garnet-hil...1-001b2166c2c0 . The accents are all pink so I think it's pretty girly - I ordered it for DD. HTH.
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

jak is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Well, I ordered the larger size for DD since she's tall and will be starting kindergarten when she's already 6 but I should have listened. It fits me!! And customer service won't send me the Jr. size for the sale price... I'd have to pay the current price of $19. Disappointed because I've heard good things about their customer service. Now I have to sell it on Craigslist to get my money back so I don't have to pay return shipping and wait for the next great backpack sale. Too bad, she would have loved the flower print.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3