I have recently restarted using CD again, after a several kid/several year hiatus. Thanks for all your helpful comments in my other post. I pulled out all I had and realized most of my fuzzibunz will need new elastic. Though I've been using them successfully on my 19mos old DS until I can find the time to sew. I've also won some "new" things to try on ebay - some kawaii AIOs and some FLIP covers. I forgot how cute a cloth butt is

I need to find a good source for some diaper safe detergent for my HE washers - I have both a Bravo super capacity TL, and a smaller duet FL. So far, I've just used the tiniest amt of All Free and Clear. I've been looking online for Rockin Green or Country Save since I see those mentioned the most. Any good sources for them?

So here is my latest dilemma. I have a 4 yo who has been fully day time PT for nearly 2 years, but still soaks her pull-up (and/or her bed) every.single.night. We were doing great for a while and she was waking dry, so we stopped the pull ups, but then started having accidents again. We have tried limiting drinks after dinner and making her potty before she gets in to bed. I do not think the stay-dry feeling of the pull-ups are doing us any favors. But a while ago, I tried using regular undies with a plastic cover, and she would "wake up" when she peed, take her undies off, and go back to bed with a bare bum and usually wet the bed. Now her 6yo sister, who shares a room with her, is also having occasional accidents. Pull=ups are NOT cheap, but neither are the few cloth overnights I have seen ($20-30/pr!). I searched the forum, but other than one post this year, most are dated (unless I was using the wrong terms) and many of the links were broken. So does anyone have any suggestions for cloth/reusable overnight solutions? I'd love to get her (both hers) into underwear alone very soon.

J