citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default If you bought the Athleta Zuni dress...

...how did it work out for you? I just got mine, and I love the color and fabric but I appear to have sized incorrectly. I had tried on XS and XXS in store and the XXS fit perfectly even though I am usually an XS in Athleta and most brands. But the XXS I have is definitely too small in the hips - although it fits, it clings to the lumpy bits in an unflattering way. The shoulder area fits fine to a little broad, so I'm concerned it might look too baggy if I size up. Boo. How did yours work out, hillview and others who ordered it?
    Last edited by citymama; 11-20-2012 at 05:35 PM.

for Sandy Hook

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

still waiting for the package to arrive!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Ok tried on all my stuff VERY little of it worked including the zuni sweater. I got the medium and it just doesn't fit right -- it is a little too big but even with a belt it just isn't flattering -- gives me no waist definition. I know if I sized down, I'd be too clingy. Almost all the other stuff is also going back save a boyfriend pant and another pant (forget the name).
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered it too and it didn't work for me. I can't put my finger on what the problem is but it just doesn't look good on me. I just got this one from Lands End and I like the fit on it. The empire waist makes me look like I have a bust and I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I ordered it too and it didn't work for me. I can't put my finger on what the problem is but it just doesn't look good on me. I just got this one from Lands End and I like the fit on it. The empire waist makes me look like I have a bust and I don't.
    oh love it! sizing guidance?? meh never mind i can't wear any wool ever.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07