mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Need deal on a sectional

Anyone seen a decent deal on furniture? We're trying to get a sectional for our living room, in a lighter (cream, or on the lighter spectrum between white and brown) color. If you guys see anything, I would love a heads up!
    Thanks in advance
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Costco has sectionals a couple of times a year. I think they will in January, if you can wait that long. We got one of the smaller ones a few years ago. it is a taupe microfiber and has withstood lots of jumping from DS. I think ours was $399.
    DS 2/09

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Smillow View Post
    Costco has sectionals a couple of times a year. I think they will in January, if you can wait that long. We got one of the smaller ones a few years ago. it is a taupe microfiber and has withstood lots of jumping from DS. I think ours was $399.
    Wow!!! Can totally wait until Jan for that price
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart