calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default shopprunner help please

trying to get some things from TRU through shoprunner. looks like i'm getting charged for shipping. at what point does the shipping charge come off or am I doing something wrong?

I think I signed up for free shoprunner when everyone else did it a while back!

TIA for your help

I have shoprunner and have used it multiple times online at TRU but tonight I got an error message after I logged in and tried to check out. Typically an item will have a little symbol if it is Shoprunner eligible and the things I bought did not have the item so not sure if that caused the error message or what.

Not much help, but hopefully that helps you to know your not alone!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

appreciate the prompt reply. what?!?! so not everything from TRU is free shipping? ugggh =(

eta: can you please post a link/example of something that has the symbol? thanks again

I also got an error message but if you spend $48 you get free shipping. For me it was worth it to spend the extra money with the high shipping.

lol, maybe i'll buy random stuff and return what i dont need for the free shipping. bad?!?! LOL. anything to avoid the maddness at the B&M, especially TRU

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    appreciate the prompt reply. what?!?! so not everything from TRU is free shipping? ugggh =(

eta: can you please post a link/example of something that has the symbol? thanks again
    Perplexus Twist has the symbol and seems to work fine, but I didn't actually buy it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=13205499
    It's the thing that says "eligible for 2-day shipping"
    Kris

gotcha. THANKS so much. Nothing like learning under pressure. Thanks again!

peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

And you have to log into your shop runner account on one of the checkout pages after selecting the shop rubber option it your items qualify.
    DD 2/09 - My sweet loving Spunky/Spirited child

Like the others said - the items have to say "eligible" or "eligible for free 2 day shipping" and show the little green running man. I spent forever trying to figure out what I was doing run and noticed my item didn't have the green logo that says it's eligible. I think that's lame, and I ended up not ordering tonight.
    Last edited by Suebell; 11-23-2012 at 01:26 AM.