Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default BF Shopping - for YOU!

Anyone get anything from BF sales just for themselves? I need a holiday dress and didn't have any luck with NR, BR, J Crew, AT, LOFT, etc...but snagged this off of myhabit this morning for $59 and am crossing my fingers that it works for my body type!! Anyone else get something for yourself?

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Nice!
    I bought myself a wool coat at ON. It was $29 after coupon. It's a nice deep orange and is replacing my 10yo boring black pea coat. DH makes fun of my coat fetish as I have two down coats and several spring/fall coats.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I am contemplating a cross body bag from Roots.com. Just can't decide which one!
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I hit Anthropologie yesterday and scooped up four great new tops. I wish I could wear them all at once I love them all so much . DH went to BR and got two v neck sweaters and two pairs of jeans from the gap. The funny thing is he complains every morning he has nothing to wear, and almost all of his dress shirts are blue. What does he buy? Two v necks that are almost identical to one he already has and both new jeans are the same type as the ones he has. Uniform, anyone?

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by firstbaby View Post
    I hit Anthropologie yesterday and scooped up four great new tops. I wish I could wear them all at once I love them all so much . DH went to BR and got two v neck sweaters and two pairs of jeans from the gap. The funny thing is he complains every morning he has nothing to wear, and almost all of his dress shirts are blue. What does he buy? Two v necks that are almost identical to one he already has and both new jeans are the same type as the ones he has. Uniform, anyone?
    Can you show us what you bought? I went before tday and got a Moth cardy, but way also eyeing the eyelash top with lace. A little too expensive still.

Eta: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/.../S24954448.jsp
    Here's a link to the sweater. I got the cream, but the orange shows what it looks like closed. Looks good w/ skinnies. Looks simple, but the fabric is so light and airy. Fitted on the shoulders, so the flowy part isn't too bulking. There's no link left to the eyelash top.
    Last edited by DrSally; 11-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Nice!
    I bought myself a wool coat at ON. It was $29 after coupon. It's a nice deep orange and is replacing my 10yo boring black pea coat. DH makes fun of my coat fetish as I have two down coats and several spring/fall coats.
    can you post a link? The Lands End jacket I ordered was a bust. I would love an orange coat as well.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=557823012

Looks like the orange is OOS online. It's probably the same shade as this one http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=303755022. The pea coat shown is definitely a lighter/brighter orange. They had a ton of these coats in store. I had a 10% off code on top of the 40% off. I will say that the shoulders and upper sleeve run narrow. I went w a small. Even if I sized up the sleeve didn't get any more roomy but the jacket got huge and boxy. So just know you may not be able to wear with a heavy layer.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I got Rock & Republic jeans at Kohl's for under $30 after coupons/discounts. I also got a dress for DH's Christmas party.
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Thanks Wendibird. I will have to look in the store. ON sizing is weird at best depending on the item.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I didn't go shopping on Black Friday, but I went to the REI earlier today & bought this skirt (http://www.rei.com/product/835298/rei-rosehip-skirt) in a size small. Love it - it skims just above the knee.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast