anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default What to buy at Piperlime? Anyone?

Please help me spend $50+ at Piperlime. I got the $25 off $50 voucher that someone posted a while back.
    I like a lot of the things on the site but the reviews for the things I like are so bad.
    Please share your favorites from Piperlime. I am open to anything but would like to find either something to wear everyday OR a dress for a holiday party.
    TIA!
    Last edited by anamika; 11-28-2012 at 01:12 AM.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Anyone? I thought people liked Piperlime which is why I bought the coupon in the first place!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I like Piperlime a lot but have only bought shoes. And usually, for the kiddos.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

BabyH is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just saw your post, but I buy A LOT of stuff from Piperlime. I could spend $50 there a million different ways! I buy my clothes, DH's clothes, shoes for DS... accessories... right now I am loving the Kate Spade fingerless gloves, and KS idiom bracelets are too cute! (I have three!) But really, Piperlime sales are great, and as long as it isn't marked final sale, returns are easy. Good luck!