Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Please suggest your PJs

I got a pair last year at Nordstroms (store brand) that was warm and cozy. I need another pair!! I'd love something with a long leg -- 5'10" and that is nice looking and cozy. The Garnet Hill asian wrap look nice but recent reviews suggest they are not well made. TIA
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I like my boden pjs but my target xhileration flannel pjs have held up just as well at a fraction of the price and are cozier!
    Last edited by citymama; 11-23-2012 at 08:11 PM.

for Sandy Hook

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I like my boden pjs but my target xhileration flannel pjs have held up just as well at a fraction of the price and are cozier!
    are they long enough? The last pair of target PJs I got shrunk horribly after washing
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love love love body by gap dance pants. I'm not sure why they call them "dance pants" because there is no way I'd ever leave the house in them and they're not really suited for active activities, but they are amazingly soft, light weight and very very comfortable. They really don't fit like the picture. They look satiny and rather short, but the small pair I have goes about 2 inches past my feet (I'm 5"4) and has washed well and they feel like a nice soft jersey material.
    http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=788159012

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    are they long enough? The last pair of target PJs I got shrunk horribly after washing
    I'm 5'6" and the XS fits fine. They last 2 yrs in heavy rotation, which is how long the boden ones do

for Sandy Hook

I love Soma pjs. They will be 15% off the whole store next week with an additional 5% for full passport members. I only wear Soma pjs. They are cozy, soft and have held up very well. I also find the pants long.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Subscribing! For those who recommended theirs, how are they in terms of, uh, hiding the less-than-perfect braless body underneath? I feel like I need something more of a woven material (not knit) with a very busy pattern otherwise it is way obvious that I have major headlights and my boobs hang down to my belly button.

I would really love to have a pair of pajamas that I actually feel good in and where I can go to bed without a bra on. Rather than wearing my nursing tanks to bed every night, which I am sure my DH just LOVES.

I have a tummy and my chest is saggy too. I NEVER go braless, ever. But I do in my Soma pjs. And I only wear knit. I sometimes wear a different size on the top vs the bottom, depending on the style. I would suggest trying them at one of their stores. I love them and think they are worth every penny.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I like the le cotton knit and the thermal waffle ones from Target. The le ones are on the longer side.

robinsmommy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Well, just for input, I would add that the Charter Club flannel ones that I got last year for Xmas shrank and are shorter than I would like. And I'm only 60"!!!!! The prints are cute, and I can live with the shorter length, but I wish they were and inch or so longer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast