Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There are comments that the GH asian wrap ones aren't well made? weird.... they are by far and away my best pjs. I just got this season's ones so they are current.

I love that they are patterned on top. For those of us with the less than perfect bodies they are a fabulous disguise. I wouldn't hesitate to wear them on a weekend away with other families or to open the door in the morning.

My one complaint is that they don't preshrink them, so when you first get them it is hard to know what the final size will be. At 5'4" I have been very happy with the xs - they didn't shrink up to be too short at all. I want more....

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I bought a bunch of these last year. I sized up so that they would be looser and longer and I love them. Will probably get more these year.

http://www.target.com/p/gilligan-o-m...Slot=large_1_2
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

kara97210 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I’m not super tall, but I have pretty long legs and hate when pjs shrink up. My favorite pajamas are the men’s pajamas from Brooks Brothers. The fabric is nice (there are both woven cotton and flannel), and they run longer. Every season the regular store has a 50% off sale and at the outlet store. Pajamas are basically the only thing I’d go into Brooks Brothers for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2