Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

omg! NOTHING for me. i fell asleep on the sofa and conveniently woke up 15 minutes ago....but still, i'm sitting this one out. had a few things in the cart and then decided....nah. i'll pass

woohoo!

Managed to spend $100 on odds and ends. The salon was tempting . . .

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Nothing for me either. I thought about the Frosty Party doll outfit and matching sweater/skirt for girls, but nixed it.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

I just realized I forgot something on my order. If I place a second order, can I call tomorrow so that they can combine them and only charge me shipping once?

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I snagged a few small items-
    Doll Parties, some paper doll sets (Josephina and Felicity), the Kit Treasure Tote. Bummed I missed out on the Kit produce set (sold out), as DD is getting Kit for Christmas and that would have been a fun addition.

I'll use most of my purchases for gifts for a friend's AG-crazed DDs, and at least one set of paper dolls will be put away for DD's Easter basket. I don't know how big the treasure totes are...I've seen the mini books before but not the treasure tote itself. If it is small enough maybe I can put it in DD's stocking.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Is it just me or were the cybersale outfits for the dolls cuter last year? I bought the hospital gown and books for the gift closet. DD has wants to work in medicine when she grows up, and asked for the crutches kit for Christmas (thank you to the BBer who gave me the tip on the $25 TRU kit with crutches and wheelchair! Picked that up and she's going to love it!) The hospital gown will be the perfect addition. And it looks realistically short

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I can't believe I was up until 2:30 doing some other stuff and forgot about the sale but I rembered when I got to work and ordered then (probabbly saved me some money at least because stuff was sold out!).
    I got a Felicity mini thing for 1.50 (I know they are really small) and Activity book for Felicity and Julie - DD9 has both dolls. Since I could add more for the 4.95 shipping I went ahead and did the AG maagzine holiday edition for 7.95. DD gets the magazine subscription for her Bday the last 2 years and though it's pricey she LOVES it - reads it over and over and over. I don't think this extra holiday edition comes with the subscription - if it does, will gift to neice.
    Nothing for DD4 and her Bitty but she's getting McKenna this year so that will be plenty!
    Michelle

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I ended up doing another order. I called this morning and they couldn't add my replacement pieces on to my order from last night. So, I browsed and ordered a couple activity books and the paper piecing sets. I also got DS2 the boy outfit for his bitty baby. I'm struggling with stocking stuffers for him and I think he'll love having a change of clothes for his doll! And, I called it in, so I did get my replacement parts
    Kris

I don't have a daughter so I don't shop for these, but I saw this on SD in case anyone is interested:

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-American-...4031042&sr=1-4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3