Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I picked up an accessories set for Bitty Baby last year and it was a good deal IMO. I would not have paid full price for it, but on sale it was well worth it.

I ordered DD's Kit doll during FS, as I don't think the dolls are discounted during this sale typically.

I will probably stay up tonight to see if there's anything worth tucking away for next year or for her Easter basket, gifts for friends, etc.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

Dolls aren't discounted. There are outfits that they're discontinuing, shoes and sock sets, t-shirts with the store locations, books, furniture that's being discontinued (not girl of the year, though), craft sets, and accessory sets that they're discontinuing.

I've stayed up a few years, and I'll stay up tonight. Now that my girls are older, though, they're more specific about what they'd like. In previous years, the shoes and socks set were exciting. Now, not so much!

has this sale been verified anywhere? i'm on the AG facebook page and they haven't said "boo" about a sale. i also get something like 3 AG emails a WEEK during prime shopping season and haven't heard anything about this .... hrm.

i stayed up last year and spent too much i'm what we might call an "uber"fan of AG i get excited about pretty much all of it. i'd actually LOVE the airplane set, but it's new... so it probably won't be on sale. if i "browse" i'll by... and after a busy holiday week i'm tired. *sigh* who am i kidding? i'll be there at 1am just like last year....

mom2binsd is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I remember getting some great deals on outfits last year, got DD the raincoat and boots with the matching umbrella for the dog, it's not discontinued yet, so they sometimes just put random things in the sale.

I have NEVER seen the dolls go on sale.

May stay up, I remember it was a bit slow on their website last year, but eventually no problems.

when does it start? is it 1AM or is it midnight?
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stillplayswithbarbies View Post
    when does it start? is it 1AM or is it midnight?
    Midnight, central time. 1am eastern, etc.
    Kris

It's up! Nothing amazing imho excpet for the doll salon which is half price. I bought a few things, now off to bed!

Ann

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pennylane View Post
    It's up! Nothing amazing imho excpet for the doll salon which is half price. I bought a few things, now off to bed!

Ann
    I got the salon. She picks it out every time and I know she'll love it. And the pet snow thing, which is silly, IMO, but again she'll like it.

I'm wondering if I can to the order in the morning by phone. I realized I should have called instead and gotten a replacement charm necklace.
    Kris

Ugh! I had the bitty bathtub in my cart, but before I could enter my credit card info, it was sold out! Annoying! Oh well, still spent $100.

A lot will be sold out by morning. Usually I lose things from my cart before I can check out. This time, I didn't lose anything, but I raced through. If you really want something, it's best to order at night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast