Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Combi Coccoro $149

This is a great deal on a cute seat that makes a nice alternative to the infant bucket or a compact seat for travel.

Green is $149 on Amazon and some of the other colors are $159. It looks like they are price matching TRU, but I went with Amazon for the free returns.

So tempted to buy this seat as one of my 'Chicago seats' but I know I should get something that will last a bit longer though. It's just so darn cute. What are you doing to me MM?
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who was excited about this deal. I think $149 is an awesome price on this seat. Mine just shipped and I am so looking forward to finally having one of my very own. It makes even more sense for you to buy one since you're about to have a new baby!

peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

totally agree with OP it is a great seat and a great price! we had the green and we loved it. we skipped the bucket and had this in the g-parents car. my mom would always comment that dd looked so comfortable in it, and dont let the compact size fool you dd (50/50) was in it until 3. it was great travel seat and very easy to use with the gog kidz to get through the airport.
    DD 2/09 - My sweet loving Spunky/Spirited child

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who was excited about this deal. I think $149 is an awesome price on this seat. Mine just shipped and I am so looking forward to finally having one of my very own. It makes even more sense for you to buy one since you're about to have a new baby!
    Which color did you get?

Love our cco, DD is using it now. Sadly she probably won't make it to 2 but she has a crazy long torso - she's in 18 & 24 month sized onesies already @ 6 months. Average kids will do well!

We used these instead of doing the infant bucket seats...love them though I think we need to start looking for replacement seats now as I believe the boys have finally gotten to tall for them...are boys are a little over 3 years old but are on the smaller side so they have lasted a long time for us...we have them in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Which color did you get?

Love our cco, DD is using it now. Sadly she probably won't make it to 2 but she has a crazy long torso - she's in 18 & 24 month sized onesies already @ 6 months. Average kids will do well!
    Brown.

For anybody who wants brown at the sale price I think you can still order it by choosing Amazon as the retailer on the sidebar and since they are temporarily out of stock I bet you'd get a great date of manufacture!

You might be surprised by how long your DD lasts in it. DS1 had an insanely long torso at that age, but then he grew legs and now he has just an average torso.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    You might be surprised by how long your DD lasts in it. DS1 had an insanely long torso at that age, but then he grew legs and now he has just an average torso.
    DS2 outgrew it at 17 months and she seems to be tracking him - both DS have monster torsos still. I hope she lasts a little longer - I want to get to use it as long as possible, esp since she's our last baby.

It's a pity they seem to have discontinued the travel bag though I imagine it would be pretty easy to find a duffle it fits in.

lele is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I used this seat when we moved and it was so great. It fit in my Peg P3 very easily to push around the airports. At 2 years old, my 90% height child still fits rear facing in it.
    Lele, mom to 3

at 4 years old, my 10% height child still fits rear-facing in it. She is just about to outgrow it though.
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast