Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got the notch neck dress in black and gold and a pair of skinny jeans.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Placed one order on my way upstairs to tuck in kids...and promptly came downstairs after they were tucked in to place a second order! I realized in my haste to order I picked sizes they were wearing now and I really needed things for next year vs this year. So, I reordered most of the same things plus a few additional. Three pants and three shirts for each, so a great start for next year. Great deal OP and I love you

If you aren't already receiving Boden emails is there a way to get the discount mentioned here?
    Mom to DS1 (3/06) and DS2 (9/08)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My DGDs thank you! (At least they will when I visit next month). Since I didn't really NEED to get them anything else, I ignored the 30% off email ... but the add'l 25% was the charm! DGD1 will particularly like the everyday cardigan (in beet root!) -- she always asks for cardigans but usually doesn't get them.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    If you aren't already receiving Boden emails is there a way to get the discount mentioned here?
    Go thru ebates for 25% off and then the code I posted in the first post. Or try using CYB1 for the 30% off and see if it will let you add the second code too. If not, one of us could fwd you the email.

I bought tons for the kids and just one sweater for me! (Isabella cardi) I've been eyeing the notch neck shift so might have to try it. Really need sweaters do if anyone has reccs, send em over! Hillview, I'll have to look for those men's sweaters - how do they run?

I love this sale!!!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Go thru ebates for 25% off and then the code I posted in the first post. Or try using CYB1 for the 30% off and see if it will let you add the second code too. If not, one of us could fwd you the email.

I bought tons for the kids and just one sweater for me! (Isabella cardi) I've been eyeing the notch neck shift so might have to try it. Really need sweaters do if anyone has reccs, send em over! Hillview, I'll have to look for those men's sweaters - how do they run?

I love this sale!!!
    Thanks! Not normally a Boden shopper, but may have to check it out....
    Mom to DS1 (3/06) and DS2 (9/08)

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh dear lord...... um, thanks????
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

So, wait, I don't have an email code. If I go onto Boden there is a 30% sale till tomorrow with no code. Is there something different/ better? I can only add 1 code so added the 25% in OP- that worked. eta- I don't use ebates

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    So, wait, I don't have an email code. If I go onto Boden there is a 30% sale till tomorrow with no code. Is there something different/ better? I can only add 1 code so added the 25% in OP- that worked. eta- I don't use ebates
    I was getting really confused about that too, and was worried I was missing an extra 30% off. I have a 30% off email, but DH's computer shows the 30% off without clicking through the email...
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

It doesn't get better than 30% + 25%, however you get there...

for Sandy Hook

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast