View Poll Results: Which color wallet would you get?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • black

0 0%
  • red

10 100.00%
  • Other (pink & yellow are also choices, but I'm not as crazy about them)

0 0%

Question Which wallet color?

Hi, Everyone!

DH is getting me a nice new wallet for Christmas, and I'm torn on which color to get. I've narrowed it down to black or red (geranium); what would you do?

My purse is black nylon with green interior, but the (leather) wallet would be just hanging out in the inside, not in an interior pocket, because it wouldn't fit.

So the black would show up against the green interior (think bright grass green, not kelly green), but so would the red. I like them both and I usually get neutral stuff, so the red would be a nice pop of color, but I'm worried it'll look too Christmas-y against the green, and that I might get sick of it over time. The red has a bit of an orange tint to it, though, not a darker red.

Please help me decide! Thanks!
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-26-2012 at 01:04 AM.

karstmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i go bright with stuff i might potentially forget, like kindle covers or wallets. the red might catch your eye on the counter better, so you'd not leave it by accident.

of course, i'd pick pink, but if red's your color, don't worry about the christmas tie-in. or let it remind you of christmas if you like christmas!
    mama to j karst, former 25 weeker, 12/06

I have been using red wallets for years now. I like the pop of color for fun and ease of finding and my wallets outlast my handbags so I don't pick based on a particular handbag.

Catherine

IME its best to go bright on your wallet so its easy to find. I voted red because you said you don't like the pink or yellow but I would probably get one of those.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Thanks, Guys! I got the red one- I'm a sucker for red.