Default Tegu magnetic blocks 30% off on Amazon

I bought a pocket set to use in waiting rooms, restaurants, etc. I have never used these (just made my first purchase last night) but I researched them and they get GLOWING reviews on many sites. I am looking forward to playing with these.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...rd_i=360960011

ETA: I just realized that many of the sets available last night are now gone so you may want to act quickly if you're interested.
    Last edited by sf333; 11-26-2012 at 10:28 AM.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks OP - the wheels were on my list for our stockings and they're backordered on the Tegu website.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Thanks OP - the wheels were on my list for our stockings and they're backordered on the Tegu website.
    Are these blocks well liked at your house? Have you used the wheels before? They look like they'd be a cool addition to a set.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    Are these blocks well liked at your house? Have you used the wheels before? They look like they'd be a cool addition to a set.
    I bought them on a super deal last year and they've been in my gift closet since. They have them at our Children's Museum and my guys always pull the box out to play when we visit. They have wheels at the museum but I just have a basic set. I think adding the wheels will make them more interesting here.