Default Unisex pull-ups?

Are there unisex pull-ups out there? My boy/girl twins are wanting to be more independent with diapering/using the potty occasionally, but it seems like there are only pink or blue pull-ups out there. Any gender neutral brands that someone would recommend?

Thanks!

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I forget the brand, but we use the Cars ones here. I guess they are boy-ish, but as a girl, I really like the Cars movie!

m4nash is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I've seen Huggies Little Movers Slip Ons that look just like pull ups with the tigger and pooh print.

Huggies little movers are unisex, they are green and with pooh and tigger like the pp said. Most of the cheap brands are too and the more expensive eco-friendly brands.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My DD wears the Cars pull-ups. I think the Target ones may also be more gender neutral--they have pink and blue designs but they're lighter in color and not colored all over (IIRC).
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Do the slip-ons work just like the pull-ups? That might be an option. Does anyone have any experience with the 7th Generation pull-ups? We tried their diapers with all 3 of our kids and the fit just wasn't right so we switched to Pampers each time. I'd like to use them if I could, but I just don't know if I have the energy of clean up leaks times two!