Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    THANK YOU so much! This is the best/cheapest way to get AG magazine!!! Wondering how I can renew or do they automatically know this? Our magazine doesn't expire until March/April of 2013 so I'd love of the rest of the AG magazines continue to arrive after that w/the renewal I just did. Hmmmm.
    I logged into my magazine.com account after linking through ebates and renewed DDs' AG and Highlights subscriptions that weren't expired quite yet.

Their website is pretty handy for keeping track of our subscriptions.

cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Do know that with magazines.com, any new subscription is enterd as an 'auto-renew'. This means that in 11 months or so, they will charge you for another year at whatever the current rate is. It will NOT be at the same rate or rebate you signed up with, and will likely be higher. You can view the subscription status in the 'my account' section of the website. You can remove the auto-renew by calling their toll free number or via the website's live chat feature (I used this option, and it worked!).

Or you can pay with Paypal and go into the subscription management settings and cancel auto renew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    Do know that with magazines.com, any new subscription is enterd as an 'auto-renew'. This means that in 11 months or so, they will charge you for another year at whatever the current rate is. It will NOT be at the same rate or rebate you signed up with, and will likely be higher. You can view the subscription status in the 'my account' section of the website. You can remove the auto-renew by calling their toll free number or via the website's live chat feature (I used this option, and it worked!).
    This is good to know! I just ordered cooks illustrated through their promotion.
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

Thank you for the information. I just went into my account and change to all manual renew.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That's good to know! What if you check out as a guest? Mom bought DS High 5 last night, but I just checked her out as a guest. I bought a gift last year through them and never got charged for a renewal.Hmmm...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2