Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JenaW is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by azazela View Post
    By the way if you're looking to buy, it looks like Mom4Life is still having their cyber sale and has Bravado tanks and bras, as well as Glamourmom tanks. They are 50% off + free shipping!
    I second this!

I just got two of the Bravado Silk bras from Mom4Life and she was AWESOME to deal with. This is my 7th child and it seems like I have used different nursing bras each time. I have basically been nursing and or pregnant non-stop for the past 10 years. Ugh! Right now, I am no longer nursing my 19 mos old (he self-weaned about 2-3 mos ago) but I am 35 weeks preg. I am measuring about a 38DD/DDD, and from past experience, know I will probably go up a size or two when my "milk comes in" until I regulate a few weeks postpartum. (so NOT looking forward to that. last time DH said I looked like a "breast enlargment gone horribly wrong!") With my first I lived in whatever the basic Bravado bra was. But when I pulled those out in subsequent pregs, I no longer liked them. (for reference, I was about a 42G and bought an XL or XXL I think). As much as I WANT to love the tanks (I have tired Bravado and Target, as well as some other non-name brands), they simply do not provide enough support for me, or I spill out the top with insane cleavage. I currently can not stand anything with an underwire, though I have loved several underwire ones in the past. I also had great experience with several Medela soft-cup bras (both underwire and non-underwire) but those are not fitting right currently either. I am wearing a supportive sports-type non-nursing bra right now, and like I said, just bought two Bravado Silk from Mom4Life. I briefly tried one on today and was pleasantly surprised at the comfort and fit. I am not sure I will have a ton of room to "grow" when my milk first comes in again, but I think once I settle back down to this size, they will be perfect. I highly recommend checking out her site regardless of what bra you choose. The customer service was incredible, shipping was fast, and I could not be happier.

ETA: I meant to sum up all my blathering with -you really need to just try a bunch of different styles and see what fits. Unfortunately, the best deals can be had online, and many of the nursing bras are not readily available in stores. But if you have access to a large department store with a nursing bra section, I highly recommend trying several. Or ordering from a place that has a decent return policy and be prepared to buy multiple styles and sizes. GL!

J
    Last edited by JenaW; 11-28-2012 at 11:33 PM.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I LOVE Bravado: Body Silk Seamless Bra, and the Bliss Bra. And I adore the Bravado Nursing Tanks. The quality is great, BTW, I'm using stuff I had since DS and it's still like new.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2