diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default llbean 16 inch bike for 98$ with $10 gift card

Its ridge runner purple color. Use code thanks10for 10%off. Anyone have this bike and any personal experience with them. Reviews say it isygood but heavy.specialized hotrock is out of my budget but can do this one if good. Ty hth

I'm not in the market for a bike but used the code to get another Giro Flume helmet. They have two girl patterns on sale for $25 which is a good price on it's own.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ds1 really wants this bike, purple and all, but it is heavy! Holding out hope for a craigslist specialized hotrock, but maybe I should get this as backup :-)
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Mommy_mea have you checked it in person to say it is heavy?i have only read the reviews.my dd is feb 2009 born and lobes the look of the bike lol

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We did try it in the store, which is why DS1 is so attached to the purple one. It seemed heavy and tough for DS1 to pedal, but I haven't tried many bikes for him yet, so I really don't have a lot to compare it to.

I am worried a heavy bike will just frustrate him, which is why I am hoping for a good price on a used Specialized.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011