Default Tea Collection Sample Sale: worth it?

On Plum District You can buy a ticket to the Tea Collection sample sale coming up in San Francisco (Dec 7th). Anyone has gone to one of these? We love tea collection here, the clothing fits nicely on my daughters, and I'm always looking for a bargain to get some more. But paying $15 upfront without knowing if the deals are going to be good seems a bit risky to me.

Anyone has been to their sample sales before?

I live near SF so I may check this out as well. It looks like it also runs on Saturday and Sunday and might be free at that point? So maybe paying for it is only if you want to be able to go before everyone else. I have gotten some good deals at sample sales but have never paid an entrance fee to attend one.

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If I were to participate in that, I would want to know going in that I was planning on buying a lot of stuff. I wouldnt pay just to browse and come out with one shirt.

Is it common to pay for access to a sample sale? Seems weird to me. If they are charging, there better be some darn good deals and variety.

Quote Originally Posted by viba424 View Post
    If they are charging, there better be some darn good deals and variety.
    Right, that's what I was thinking, but without knowing the sort of inventory and price cuts they'll offer it's really hard to know.

I didn't realize that there might be the option of going in for free later on, that might be more appealing to me, assuming that there is anything left by then!