Default Childrens Place help needed

I ordered matching pajamas for my two DS last week with a 30% off coupon code and free shipping. Both were in stock at the time. When they shipped it, one was out of stock, so they only shipped one. I want to have the matching PJ's, and am OK with getting a different color that is instock. Children's Place WILL NOT send me the PJ's at the same price and with the free shipping, even though THEY messed up. I am flabbergasted at this horrible customer service!

Does anyone have a 30% off and free shipping code I could use? I am so bummed about this.
    Gina

Mom to two boys born 4/04 and 4/06. Always looking for a good bargain!!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If they are the fleece I wouldn't get them at all. They changed fleece and the current ones are terrible. I usually have no issues with tcp but the fleece jammies are a disappointment. I ended up finding matching ones for my dc on ebay I found some tcp from about four years ago.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It looks like the 30% off with free shipping ended last night. I have a 20% coupon I could give you but it doesn't include free shipping. I also saw a bunch of 20% codes on retailmenot.com but again no free shipping. I hope someone can help you. I would be upset too.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Usually you can call a store and get a free shipping code - tell them you were looking for something they didn't have but you found it online.

Or just call back and talk to a different CSR. They are usually helpful, and I know I've had them re-place an order for me with the same codes when I've needed to get a different size.
    DS age 9

I finally (after 1 hour on the phone) got them to give me two codes, one for 30% off, and another for free shipping.

Thanks everyone!
    Gina

Mom to two boys born 4/04 and 4/06. Always looking for a good bargain!!