Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bens Momma View Post
    Thanks OP!! Got one but does anyone else think there might be an issue getting the refund as the fine print reads that you need to include a store receipt for Brave and it will be a receipt from Walmart.com not a BM store? It does state that photocopies are acceptable but I wonder if this will void the refund. It's still a great deal but free would be even sweeter! Don't do a lot of rebates so was wondering what others think before I go to the trouble of lugging the kids out to get the cereal!

Thanks!
    Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS
    and the third Musketeer
    I wonder about this, too. Fine print says "Store receipts must emanate from same state as consumer address." Worth a try with the online receipt, I guess, but the rebate may be rejected.
    Mom to DS1 (3/06) and DS2 (9/08)

Quote Originally Posted by Bens Momma View Post
    Thanks OP!! Got one but does anyone else think there might be an issue getting the refund as the fine print reads that you need to include a store receipt for Brave and it will be a receipt from Walmart.com not a BM store? It does state that photocopies are acceptable but I wonder if this will void the refund. It's still a great deal but free would be even sweeter! Don't do a lot of rebates so was wondering what others think before I go to the trouble of lugging the kids out to get the cereal!

Thanks!
    Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS
    and the third Musketeer
    Thanks, OP, for posting this deal. I also was concerned about the online part so I emailed Kellogg to ask them if it'd work. Here was the customer service rep's response to me:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us about the Monsters, Inc. 3D Kellogg's Rebate. We are delighted that you are interested in our promotion offers.

Yes. You can submit both your store receipt for your cereal along with your online receipt for your DVD. The purchases do not have to be on the same receipt. If you have any issues and get it returned back to you please contact us and let us know."

ETA that this product is no longer available online at the $10 price, so the deal is dead now. (Fortunately, I bought it when it was available yesterday.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2