Default coupon found: 35% off and FS over $100 at Sierra Trading Post

I'm really really hoping someone has one that they don't mind sharing! There's a series of codes circulating for 35% off and FS over $100 from Sierra Trading Post, and I have a cart full of Christmas presents. I'd be super super grateful!

ETA: found! See further down.
    Last edited by nabigus; 11-28-2012 at 07:28 PM.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I never get codes, but have to click through the emails each time. They send a different one at least daily. I keep items in my cart and compare the deals for the best price. This can vary from $100-$150 for the same items. I'm not sure if you are signed up for emails you should get them. Maybe the more you order the more they send?

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jvs195 View Post
    I never get codes, but have to click through the emails each time.
    Just FYI, the code is listed in the fine print at the bottom. I think they are 3 time use. I usually enter them manually to make sure ebates doesn't get messed up.

And yes, definitely sign up for the emails and make sure to try all the simultaneous ones that are working since it can make a huge difference.

Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nabigus View Post
    I'm really really hoping someone has one that they don't mind sharing! There's a series of codes circulating for 35% off and FS over $100 from Sierra Trading Post, and I have a cart full of Christmas presents. I'd be super super grateful!
    I got that email but it said the offer expired on 11/26. Maybe another one went out with the same offer?
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have an email with a code that says it is good for 35% off for orders over $125 and free shipping. I will pm you the code if you want it.

Good news! They extended the offer to tomorrow (Thurs) midnight, according to the CS person I did live chat with. The code she gave me is ACP77032. I don't know if it's a 3 time use or unlimited. It's 35% off, plus free shipping over $100 (after, not before, discount). I just got Smartwool socks for stocking stuffers, as well as a bunch of other winter things.

Go through ebates for 2.5% back.

Also, if anyone is looking for a nice present, there are some matching Eagle Creek pack-it cubes on major sale.

Cosmo pouch ($3.87 after discount):
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eag...small~p~5219h/

Pack-it cube ($5.28 after discount)
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eag...-cube~p~2663p/

And the 18" travel folder (which I didn't get):
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eag...colorFamily=02

I thought these would actually make nice teacher gifts.
    Last edited by nabigus; 11-28-2012 at 07:29 PM.

I have two pack it cubes and two of the travel folders and LOVE them. I travel frequently for work as does DH and they are amazing for space saving and keeping things organized.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Just FYI, the code is listed in the fine print at the bottom. I think they are 3 time use. I usually enter them manually to make sure ebates doesn't get messed up.

And yes, definitely sign up for the emails and make sure to try all the simultaneous ones that are working since it can make a huge difference.
    Duh. Been missing out on a lot of ebates I guess. I'll have to look closer next time since the best ones I get are 35% and extra 20% off (fs at $100 always I thought) or extra % off and .99 shipping if I have a small order.

Anyone else have a code. Thanks

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jvs195 View Post
    Duh. Been missing out on a lot of ebates I guess. I'll have to look closer next time since the best ones I get are 35% and extra 20% off (fs at $100 always I thought) or extra % off and .99 shipping if I have a small order.
    Oh, it may work just fine with clicking through + ebates, I just do it manually in an abundance of caution since I never remember to check or argue with ebates.

I just went a little crazy with buying wool socks - I have mild raynaud's so my toes are freezing all the time.