mjrwe is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default alternate to this dress?

I meant to order this last month but waited to long

http://www.garnethill.com/parfait-dr...=&listIndex=12

I need a dress for a couple of work related holiday parties and thought this would be perfect. If it helps you picture the event/me - I'm 5'8" and a size 10 (8 at places like GH that are heavy handed with the vanity sizing). I'm the youngest in my office by 20+ years, but some of the events I will be going to will have people my age (30) so I don't want to look too matronly, but also don't want to be too trendy around my immediate co-workers.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Look at Loft and Express.

lcarlson90 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I saw a similar dress in the Neiman Marcus for Target line that comes out soon. If you google it you can probably find it in the look book.
    Gavin 7.30.08
    Dylan 2.24.05

JenaW is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

WOW! At 35 weeks preg, I think we will be missing most of the formal holiday parties this year But I love the dress that the OP posted. I hope you are able to find something similar. GL!

J

I was at the Garnet Hill outlet store in New Hampshire this past weekend and I *think* I might have seen this dress there, or at least something very similar. They do phone orders and ship from there, plus the prices are much better than the catalog. The women who work there are all really nice and are happy to help--especially Amy and Diane. They are only open Fridays, Sat. and Sundays 10-5 (until 4 on Sundays) but I think take phone calls starting at 9 am. The phone number is: 603-823-5917

Good Luck!