Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

It's my favorite too. I have a bunch of other sizes that we never use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who doesn't like my All-Clad skillet because it's very difficult to clean? Or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by AEmgee View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like my All-Clad skillet because it's very difficult to clean? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser is your BFF when cleaning stainless steel.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Thanks! I have always wanted all-clad! I picked it up from Macy's for $75 with coupon code RMNFF. Free shipping over $99 so I added some kitchen items I needed anyway.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/a...xx.esn_results

oneontheway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

[QUOTE=sewarsh;3661113]I personally use a 10" and 12" all the time. Don't see a need for 14" either, however i would like to have a pan with the straight sides.

I'm actually surprised though that the capacity is only 3qt. i would think it would be bigger.

For those that may be intersted in a bigger quart capacity, I suggest buying this pan. It holds 5qt (is 5" high vs. the All Clad which is 2.5" high):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tramontina...Cooker/5716485

The Tramontina TRIPLY pots and pans from Walmart are FABULOUS (make sure you get TRIPLY and not the cheaper versions if you purchase)! They are highly recommended by Cooks Illustrated and have amazing reviews. You (appartently) cannot tell the difference between them and AllClad. I've have the $220 10-piece set for about 3 months now and I LOVE them.

I have the large pan set and love it. I've been eyeing the one you showed wondering if it will go on a rollback. I've been watching for months and it hasn't. I'll probably get it before the holidays.
    It is my absolute favorite pan type.
    DS 2005
    DD 2007
    DS 2010
    and a Junebug in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by nurseapril View Post
    Thanks! I have always wanted all-clad! I picked it up from Macy's for $75 with coupon code RMNFF. Free shipping over $99 so I added some kitchen items I needed anyway.

Thanks! I was able to cancel my amazon order and buy from Macy's. I like the option to return to store if necessary and I got more stuff (to reach the $99 FS) for the same price I would have paid for the pan alone on amazon.

I was hovering over the 'buy' button on this product....but now I have been distracted by the amazing price on those Walmart Tramontina pans. They look identical to the AllClad! Since I need to get rid of all my non-stick should I buy a set of Tramontinas instead?

Quote Originally Posted by nurseapril View Post

Thanks! I was able to cancel my amazon order and buy from Macy's. I like the option to return to store if necessary and I got more stuff (to reach the $99 FS) for the same price I would have paid for the pan alone on amazon.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

For those of you that have this - would it be difficult to make pancakes and french toast in the pan? ie, is it tough to fit 4 large slices of bread in the pan?
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by tarnator View Post
    I was hovering over the 'buy' button on this product....but now I have been distracted by the amazing price on those Walmart Tramontina pans. They look identical to the AllClad! Since I need to get rid of all my non-stick should I buy a set of Tramontinas instead?
    That's what I did and I love them!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast