Thread: Craigslist find

Default Craigslist find

I am always envious of great thrift shop finds and was just thinking the other day that I wish I could have a similar story to share. Well I am now on my way home, on the train, with 2 huge shopping bags of clothes for my son which I got from Craigslist for $20. I didn't go through the clothes when I paid for them and trusted the seller's description that they included j crews and mini Bodens. Indeed they do! I just saw 2 Boden pants and a Boden hat! The bags also have a couple of sneakers, all in great condition. Has anybody heard of bit'z kids? I just googled and its a Japanese clothing store for kids. Really nice stuff! Made me a believer of Craigslist again I will be happy now even if I don't win the mega millions tonight. Can't wait to see the rest of my loot when I get home.

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Wow...that's awesome!! I'd be super happy to have bought such great quality clothes for such a steal, too!! Lucky you!!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Nice! I've recently scored at Goodwill and on Craigslist too - enough to re-energize my hunt for more bargains!
    DS age 9

Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Congrats!!! Discovering an unexpected bargain is the best feeling (especially when it contains Boden ) Enjoy your treasures and post back after you go through the bags!

Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS
    & the Third Musketeer

It was a lot of stuff and these were my favorites:

3 Boden pants (now I understand what you are all raving about)
    1 Boden winter hat
    Long-sleeved Boden shirt with target design
    IKKS coat similar to this but has more pea coat material- http://www.melijoe.us/ikks-2-in-1-parka-22863
    4 crew cuts shirts
    2 bit'z kids winter shirts
    1 bit'z kids pants
    Harry potter quidditch costume like this - http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Q.../dp/B001A1Q2WI
    2 pairs of ampersand sneakers
    1 pair of black crocs
    3 baseball caps including a Star Wars one

There are probably 20 other pieces that includes a karate outfit and 2 new NY Giants Championship shirts for maybe 10 year olds kids.

Thank you for sharing the excitement with me