Default Toysrus.com question

I placed an order on their website a few hours ago and I have yet to receive an email confirmation. There is nothing pending on my card and no purchase showing in my rewards account. I thought that was odd, and now the exact item I ordered is showing on the website for more than the price I paid (79.99 vs. 63.99) and sold out for ship to home. Has anyone ordered from them recently? I don't know if I am being too impatient and the order will go through, or if somehow I messed up along the way. IME, when I order something online, I get a confirmation email immediately.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Did you check your toysrus.com account? If you go under My Account you can see your orders. I'm thinking it took me a little while to get mine last week.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Did you check your account at toysrus.com? I had a problem getting an order to go through a few weeks ago, but it was clearly not going through. I can't think how long it takes to get an email.
    Kris

I didn't create an account to place the order. I'm on hold with CS and I'm hoping it went though! This is DD's Christmas present and I've been waiting for it to come back in stock. I jumped on it when I saw it this morning.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

Well, after waiting on hold for 20 minutes, they cannot find any record of my order. I'm super bummed because it's the one thing DD really wants. Hopefully it will come back in stock again before Christmas.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Oh no! I'm sorry they didn't get it. What is it? Maybe someone can help find it somewhere.
    Kris

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That stinks! I ordered from them the other night and it took several hours for my order confirmation to arrive. Maybe there is still hope?
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    Oh no! I'm sorry they didn't get it. What is it? Maybe someone can help find it somewhere.
    Thanks! DD will still get it for Christmas...I just wanted the sale price and shipped to my home for free with Shop Runner. Now it looks like I have to hold out and hope that they get it in stock again, which may or may not happen, or schlep out to Toysrus and pick it up. I dread Toysrus. I really loathe our store. It's far and dirty and gross and the lines are always ridiculous. Why I didn't just buy the darn thing two months ago when DD went crazy for it in Costco I'll never know...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4179845
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade