Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Price Drop Britax Frontier 85, Canyon Plus Free Seat Protector NOW $183

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Greeat price per www.CamelCamelCamel.com

Free Britax Vehicle Seat Protector With Britax Frontier 85 Booster Purchase
    This item is eligible for a free Britax Vehicle Seat Protector. Through November 30, 2012, get a free Britax Vehicle Seat Protector with a purchase of a Britax Frontier 85 Booster.
    Last edited by Melbel; 11-29-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: further price drop

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

This is a great price!

That said, The Biscuit is 15+ months, 33 1/2 inches, and 27 1/2 pounds and riding RF in his Radian 120 in my car and a RA55 in DH's car. On that basis, it really is too soon to get the Frontier into the house, isn't it?

I figure we have a good six months at least before the RA gets too small and I was planning on leaving him in the Radian for at least another year, even if he keeps growing at the current rate. I would rather wait to get the Frontier so that we can get a later DOM.
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Thanks OP! We need this for DD. i checked and Target dropped their price to $209.99, I was able to price match to Kohls and get extra 15%, so it came out to $189.xx shipped for the pink which DD1 really wanted. The wouldn't match the free seat protector which Target is also doing.
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Now it's $182.xx. Seriously debating. I got one of the super cheap Wayfair ones last year and really want one for our second car too.
    DS age 9

If you have it on your amazon baby registry and close it out, you would get another 10% off. Another option is to price match it at target and use a red card for an additional 5% off.
    SAHM to DS 4/07 and DD 5/10

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by maybeebaby08 View Post
    Thanks OP! We need this for DD. i checked and Target dropped their price to $209.99, I was able to price match to Kohls and get extra 15%, so it came out to $189.xx shipped for the pink which DD1 really wanted. The wouldn't match the free seat protector which Target is also doing.
    How did you do the price match at Kohls... Dd wants pink and I have some kohls cash to use...
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'd made a vow not to buy anything else big, but it is time...DS1 was in need of a bigger seat. Thanks for making it a little easier to handle (aka ordering from under my blanket, not going into BBB and begging them to discount it even more.)

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    How did you do the price match at Kohls... Dd wants pink and I have some kohls cash to use...
    I just called customer service and they look it up on Target.com and confirm its the same item, then price match it. I said I had a 25% percent off coupon and she said she could give me 15% with a price match not 25%.
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks for all the great deal information! Just wanted to add that I was also able to get a price match from Kohls to the Target price ($209.99), then apply Kohls cash, then an additional 15% off. My total was $122xx out of pocket! To get the Kohls price match I just called customer service (866-887-8884) and asked if they would price match to Target. It took a little work because he needed but couldn't see the model number on Target's web page (it only shows on the thumbnail when you do a search, not on the actual product page, if that makes sense). Anyway, thanks for the help in figuring out a *useful* way to spend the $75 I had in Kohls cash!

Tried to call kohls and they would only do a 10% discount after price match. May try to call later and talk to someone else or would it be better to try to do it in store?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast