Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ltmommy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Also, check out the Philosophy fragrances. Most are pretty light and clean, and most are available in smaller bottles - I have a few in rotation.

And for very simple, L'Occitaine makes some that are very light - I am partial to the Verbena line.
    Leslie
    DD 7.04
    DS 4.07

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I really only care for clean, sometimes slightly citrusy scents. I don't know if it has to do with my coloring, which is extremely fair with dark brown hair, but that's what I like.

If you truly find yourself liking men's scents more sometimes, I would recommend you try eau de Cartier. It has been my favorite scent for the past 10 years or so. I can wear it to work, as it's not overpowering at all, and really just smells clean, and not florally or musky. Although it's always with women's perfume, it's actually considered unisex. Sephora carries it.

I don't own any Jo Malone, but I've smelled the new scent, Blackberry & Bay, a few times at Nordstrom, and it's on my Christmas list. The only other scent besides the Cartier I've really worn in years is Philosophy Amazing Grace.
    Last edited by boolady; 11-30-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

Karinyc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

For clean, light scents (which are my preference), Cartier, Bulgari Green Tea, and Prada Infusion D'Iris fit the bill. Jo Malone has lovely scents as does Hermes (Sur Le Nil).They are not overly "synthetic".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2