Default Finally found skinny jeans!

Thought this might help others, so I am creating a new thread for it. After trying on literally 25+ pairs of so-called skinny jeans, I finally found brand/syle that works. I am 5'2" and roughly a size 6. However, I am also curvy (got me some tush and thighs) so that makes finding pants nearly impossible.

What I found: the AT Loft "Curvy Skinny" fit in petite (might also work for taller ladies in the regular). I almost didn't try them on because the label said that they were low rise. I stay away from low-rise pants--they are so uncomfortable to me. But when I tried them on, they were more like a true mid-rise. They were reasonably fitted but not tight to the knee and then skinny below. I absolutely love them! They have a little stretch but didn't stretch out too much after a wearing. And they fit into boots! I feel like I can be stylish in them without looking like a pasted on a pair of two-small jeans. I don't know how they will hold up over the long-run as they are on the thin-side. But for now, I am happy.

Here's a link for those who are interested:

http://www.loft.com/loft/cat/LOFT-ZH...nypetite_curvy
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

Quote Originally Posted by lmintzer View Post
    Thought this might help others, so I am creating a new thread for it. After trying on literally 25+ pairs of so-called skinny jeans, I finally found brand/syle that works. I am 5'2" and roughly a size 6. However, I am also curvy (got me some tush and thighs) so that makes finding pants nearly impossible.

What I found: the AT Loft "Curvy Skinny" fit in petite (might also work for taller ladies in the regular). I almost didn't try them on because the label said that they were low rise. I stay away from low-rise pants--they are so uncomfortable to me. But when I tried them on, they were more like a true mid-rise. They were reasonably fitted but not tight to the knee and then skinny below. I absolutely love them! They have a little stretch but didn't stretch out too much after a wearing. And they fit into boots! I feel like I can be stylish in them without looking like a pasted on a pair of two-small jeans. I don't know how they will hold up over the long-run as they are on the thin-side. But for now, I am happy.

Here's a link for those who are interested:

http://www.loft.com/loft/cat/LOFT-ZH...nypetite_curvy

I could have written your post! I *just* got a pair of these as well, along with the Petite curvy boot and curvy straight. And the best news? I got them 50% off so they were only $35!!!
    mommy to DS who is 9
    DD who is 6
    and my girl in heaven

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I will have to try them. I detest low rise pants so I would never have tried them on!
    Thanks
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Just bought some of these too, and I am quite happy. I also bought some of their other fits.