Default Help! Recommendation on Imaginext Batcave (1st or 2nd) or Imaginext Gotham City

Can you please recommend which I should buy between:
    - 1st generation Imaginext Batcave
    - 2nd generation Imaginext Batcave or
    - Imaginext Gotham City

I can see all 3 are different adn frankly I don't necessariy care how/why they are different, I just want to buy the set that my boys will like the most (4 YO & 1 YO who will grow into it).

Thanks!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Not sure which batcave is which and what the differences are but we have the taller one and my son got it last year at 3 1/2 years old. He still plays with it often and will be getting some more of the accesories for it this year for christmas. For us the taller design works well for the place that it is kept when not in use.
    Renee
    (mommom to Noah my beautiful Ethiopian miracle. born 6/26/08 forever a family 4/20/09)

DS (almost 5) has the 2nd generation batcave, and he is getting gotham city this Christmas (both from his grandmother, different years). This was something big and easy for her to buy. Which he'll prefer is hard to say. As I recall, the first generation batcave had better reviews than the 2nd, but we went with the one she could easily buy somewhere. I am guessing that your boys would love either of them as DS and hubby have played with the batcave quite a bit. Good luck!