Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just bought 2 online so I got the free shipping. Will return one or give as a gift - can't beat the price and didn't want them to sell out while I messed around trying to find a filler!
    Last edited by Choccie; 12-01-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Choccie View Post
    I just bought 2 online so I got the free shipping. Will return one or give as a gift - can't beat the price and didn't want them to sell our while I messed around trying to find a filler!
    I have 1 son & 2 daughters so I'm debating having adding 2 more elves to our tradition. LOL. I've lost my mind.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Choccie View Post
    I just bought 2 online so I got the free shipping. Will return one or give as a gift - can't beat the price and didn't want them to sell our while I messed around trying to find a filler!
    Good thinking! I just did the same.
    DS age 9

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I went into the store tonight and it rang up full price. Asked if I did the in store pick up online if that would give the $13.xx price and was told no. So, I ordered one more book i needed to order plus the elf and got free shipping. Best part was that I had a gc that made my oop total around $1. Thanks OP

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Am I the only one that finds the elf peeking out over the edge of the upper right corner saying "I'm a girl." kinda creepy?

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Am I the only one that finds the elf peeking out over the edge of the upper right corner saying "I'm a girl." kinda creepy?
    I think these are kind of creepy. I was never tempted to get one but decided to go for it for $13. Sounds like kids really like them.
    DS age 9

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    I think these are kind of creepy. I was never tempted to get one but decided to go for it for $13. Sounds like kids really like them.
    Lol - I agree, the whole thing is kind of creepy but someone gave us one for a gift last year and my DS was totally into it. Most nights I forget to hide it in a new place and end up scrambling to shove it in a new location on our way out the door ... but here I am ordering another one so my DD has her own to find. You girls are a total bunch of enablers!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2