Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Kohls black friday shoppers, don't forget to use your Kohls cash!

Oh man, I was thisclose to losing my black friday Kohls cash - I thought I had a few more days. They expire today (12/3), so if you still have some KC don't forget to use them up!

ETA, use code "wreath" for 20% off and free shipping over 50$. Use code "holly" for 25% off orders over 100$ + free shipping.
    Last edited by liz; 12-03-2012 at 07:03 PM.

The Kohls by us and the city next to us take 'expired' Kohls cash anytime. My mom has used some over a year old before and the cashier just told her they weren't really supposed to take it after a year but he would, just try to use it sooner next time. They definitely don't advertise they will still take it though.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    The Kohls by us and the city next to us take 'expired' Kohls cash anytime. My mom has used some over a year old before and the cashier just told her they weren't really supposed to take it after a year but he would, just try to use it sooner next time. They definitely don't advertise they will still take it though.
    Do you know if that is true online as well?

schrocat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm trying to figure out what to spend mine on. It's so frustrating! I have $45 worth of kohls cash and nothing to buy! What are you getting with it?

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I was going to get dd Christmas shoes but the ones I was going to get are gone. Darn it! Now I don't know what to buy!

May have to hit Kohls in person tonight...anyone seen any great deals on anything there?
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

I bought my mom a juicer for Christmas. My SIL has one and DS1 is obsessed with it (we also love the results). My mom loves to juice grapefruits and occasionally some other veggies/fruits. I am sure DS1 will get grandma to open up that juicer and use it (unlike the slow cooker and blender she said she wanted ). The juicer is pretty easy to clean too.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-670...=jack%20lalane

Quote Originally Posted by wifecat View Post
    I was going to get dd Christmas shoes but the ones I was going to get are gone. Darn it! Now I don't know what to buy!
    Quote Originally Posted by schrocat View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what to spend mine on. It's so frustrating! I have $45 worth of kohls cash and nothing to buy! What are you getting with it?
    Keurig kcups? Kitchen or bath items? Or if all else fails, spend it on yourself- new purse, jewelery, scarves/gloves, sunglasses or make up.
    Last edited by liz; 12-03-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Spent mine over the weekend on some new shirts. Momma never gets new clothes anymore so Black friday shopping was a win win. Toys for the boy and kohls cash for momma
    Renee
    (mommom to Noah my beautiful Ethiopian miracle. born 6/26/08 forever a family 4/20/09)

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Do you know if that is true online as well?
    Not true online. In store they will gladly take expired KC, but online there is no box to enter the KC number if it is not during a redemption period. It may be that you could wait until the next redemption period and use it then, but I've never tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post
    Not true online. In store they will gladly take expired KC, but online there is no box to enter the KC number if it is not during a redemption period. It may be that you could wait until the next redemption period and use it then, but I've never tried.
    Thanks, makes sense.

I am glad to hear that Kohls accepts expired KC- thanks for the tip PP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast