Globetrotter is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default how to adjust long shoe?

UPDATE: crosspost from a different thread in the lounge

I just bought some Hue ultra low cut liners from NR ($6 for two pairs) and they work out beautifully!!! There is a grip on the heel and it's cut low enough that it won't show with most shoes, but of course it won't work with strappy heels.

I think for serious heels (that are a bit too big for me) I will try the foot petals in combination with these. I got some FAncy Feet from NR and they are okay but I wonder if the foot petals are better.

I am thrilled because I can finally wear these shoes!

=----------------
    I have some heels that are slightly too long. I bought them in a final sale online (yeah, i know..) so wondering if there is a device that can fit in the toe box to make them work better. These are occasional wear shoes, btw.

I just ordered some shoes off Zulily (my first Zulily order!) and I am nervous about those, too, given it's final sale. It's so hard to find my size shoes on clearance that I couldn't resist, and this brand generally works for me.
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 12-07-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i think they make some pads/inserts that go around the back of the heel...that might feel better then something on your toes.