Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    I decided facebook was worth a try so I posted there about being disappointed with their "exchange", and they posted that they'd look into it. I got a call from CS and talked to someone who said she'd get back to me. She then left me a voicemail saying they'd give me 30% off the new sheets if I want to keep them *sigh* That's how much they would have been if I had purchased them with a discount code back in December when all this started so it's amazing that it took a department manager to get permission to even give me that.
    I'm really surprised and disappointed to hear that. I wonder if their CS is changing....their deals have gotten better and better maybe they can't afford to back up their products any more. I'm sorry they didn't do better.

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I, too, wonder if their CS is changing. Couple of years ago when they messed up the monogramming on a heavily discounted backpack I called to get an exchange but they had sold out and instead offered me a non-discounted (more expensive) backpack.

I have noticed lately they sometimes use a third party calling center and I would caution to not use them as they have made several mistakes and they also do not have the authority to do adjustments and such.

When I call I can tell if it's GH or the third party by the voice, GH usually sounds like a grandma or grandpa answering the phone whereas the third party sounds much younger (and I asked to confirm).

I wonder if emails are answered by third parties as I did not hear back from the last two emails I sent and before it used to be answered within 24hrs.

The calling center did say that GH has been really busy so have started using them more.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2