Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Toys r us deals for tues and we'd

Oooh, with the 25% off coupon, the Lego truck I've been eyeing is only $24.37. Can I combine my TRU voucher (from Living Social) with this? I'm guessing not but what a sweet deal if I could.

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    Oooh, with the 25% off coupon, the Lego truck I've been eyeing is only $24.37. Can I combine my TRU voucher (from Living Social) with this? I'm guessing not but what a sweet deal if I could.
    Was there a living social deal or was it groupon?

I think you can combine it with the groupon.
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Quote Originally Posted by kristac View Post
    Was there a living social deal or was it groupon?

I think you can combine it with the groupon.
    It was a Groupon...too many deals, I'm getting confused.

So, you think that I could use it with the 25% coupon? That would be awesome.

I combined the groupon with a $10 off savings pass coupon for the Imaginext Batcave a couple days ago... No problem whatsoever!

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I would think it's no problem to combine it. TRU is pretty good about stacking coupons, so long as they're different ones.
    Kris

I combined the groupon with a $5 off $25 coupon, a $3 bday club coupon, and a $3 reward program coupon. I didn't think they would let me use all three with the groupon but it was no problem

Thanks, everyone! Hopefully there will be stock when I am able to get there!

Thanks OP!!! Some good deals! I probably don't need anymore things! Sooo hard to pass upon good deals. Maybe I will get for later/ gift closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post
    I combined the groupon with a $5 off $25 coupon, a $3 bday club coupon, and a $3 reward program coupon. I didn't think they would let me use all three with the groupon but it was no problem
    That's great! I was able to stack the Groupon with one of their deal coupons, but didn't even attempt to add the birthday coupons etc... In fact a couple weeks ago I had a $5 off $25 and I didn't even try to put that with the birthday coupon. I will definitely try next time. I have had difficulties at some stores/ associates so I guess I stopped trying. I think it depends who you get. Technically they should try to scan it and then if it doesn't go through fine....but, a lot of times they just flat out refuse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast