Default Help me choose a new diaper bag!

I currently own a Skip Hop Dash. While I do like my bag, I find that I'm always putting a bunch of things in the main open area. I find that there aren't enough pockets to hold all of the items I'm carrying. Maybe I'm just a poor packer!

I'm considering a JJB BFF. I also checked out the Timi and Leslie bags. The Amazon reviews weren't very good. Personally, I'm not a big fan of bags that are made to look like leather, but aren't. For instance, I wouldn't spend a bunch of money on a Coach bag if it's not made of leather. I just can't justify that.

Please let me know what you bag you carry. Also any suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

I have a JJB BFF and I love it. I keep trying other bags and realizing that I really only want to carry the BFF. I REALLY love the mommy pocket on the front and find that I miss that on other bags. What Petunia Pickle Bottom calls a mommy pocket on the Sashay Satchel doesn't work for me at all. I bought one last month and thought I'd love it but it doesn't work for me so I'm selling it. The BFF also has a lot of internal pockets that work well for me. It's not a huge bag, but it works for me and I cloth diaper. I don't really use the backpack straps but when I tried them on they seemed fine. If I wanted a backpack I would go with the Be Right Back instead.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

I used to have a Dash. Thanks to suggestions from BBB folks, I tried a Versa this time. I really like it! It does only have four pockets inside, but it has a bunch outside.