Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Forget Dumbo, get in line for Peter Pan! Then Dumbo. Then Alice in Wonderland.

yeah you could purchase tickets in advance but then be turned away at the gates.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Citymama, here's how it works. It is confusing! You can buy Disneyland tickets in lots of places. You can buy them days or weeks before. If you don't, there are little booths set up in the courtyard with tickets that you can buy the day of. None of that matters to actually get INTO the park, though. To do that, you line up outside of the park gates with your pre-purchased ticket. If there is room for you, you are in! If not, (I believe--this hasn't happened to me although it has happened on days that I have been there) they make you stay outside the park gates hoping that someone will leave and you'll get their spot.

In any event, getting to the GATE early (with tickets) is a fairly good way to make sure you get in. I guess in the event of a sell-out--you'd better also make sure you don't leave!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tondi G View Post
    Forget Dumbo, get in line for Peter Pan! Then Dumbo. Then Alice in Wonderland.

yeah you could purchase tickets in advance but then be turned away at the gates.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Citymama, here's how it works. It is confusing! You can buy Disneyland tickets in lots of places. You can buy them days or weeks before. If you don't, there are little booths set up in the courtyard with tickets that you can buy the day of. None of that matters to actually get INTO the park, though. To do that, you line up outside of the park gates with your pre-purchased ticket. If there is room for you, you are in! If not, (I believe--this hasn't happened to me although it has happened on days that I have been there) they make you stay outside the park gates hoping that someone will leave and you'll get their spot.

In any event, getting to the GATE early (with tickets) is a fairly good way to make sure you get in. I guess in the event of a sell-out--you'd better also make sure you don't leave!
    Thanks! We'll get there early. Is one of these days better than another? Dec 27, 28 or 29?

Dumbo, Alice, Peter Pan. And Small World. What are the other must-dos for our 6.5 and 2.5 yr old girls? Thanks so much!

for Sandy Hook

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Thanks! We'll get there early. Is one of these days better than another? Dec 27, 28 or 29?

Dumbo, Alice, Peter Pan. And Small World. What are the other must-dos for our 6.5 and 2.5 yr old girls? Thanks so much!
    Do they want to meet Tinkerbell or any princesses? The Tinkerbell line is SLOW. I'd get in that early too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2