PMJ is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Apps for (iphone/ipad) busy mom

What apps do you use as a mom that you can't live without? I'm VERY new to this, so would love something easy.

I also would like it accessible for the ipad since I'll be doing most of the stuff from home (wifi) and then hoping it will sync to the iphone (when I'm on the go). I have the lowest data plan on the phone, so don't know how much "internet access" time I actually have.

Anyone ever use cozi.com?

THANKS!
    -------------------------
    Thanks for your time!

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I use cozi and like it a lot.
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you want a list app, I love workflowy. It works on the computer too and automatically syncs and it's free. It's great with tagging. We go to bunch of different grocery stores plus target, costco, etc so I'll add something and tag it with all the stores that I could buy it at then just hit the tag to filter for the store I'm at. Great for DH too since we can both add things as we think of them and he can actually manage to get everything on the list.

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Do either cozi or workflowy sync with another user? For example, if DH adds something on his phone, can you set it to show up on yours?

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

workflowy you can collaborate only if you do the pro version (monthly fee). Right now we're just sharing a single account since it's just for shopping/to do lists.

Google docs you can share documents but it's kind of clunky on the phone I think.

if you want a shared list app, use AnyList.
    It's free and it automatically updates the shared list with the other person.

I also like GooCal because you can view all sub-calendars instead just the main calendar using the calendar app.

My husband LOVE Find Friends. We call it that stalking app because it eases his mind because he knows where I am at all times and doesn't freak out if I don't answer the phone.
    DS born 1/20/13
    DD due 11/3/15