doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Puzzle/Game organization

How do you organize them? I feel like keeping all the boxes is silly b/c they take up so much room but I'm also worried about loosing pieces etc.

Any better strategies?
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We have a ton of games! We keep boxes. I couldn't imagine not keeping the boxes. They are on shelves, floor to ceiling! Least favorite games up high, favorites in easy reach.

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Watching...we have them in boxes in the top of our hall closet. It is not working. They don't get played a lot because they are out of sight and the kids can't access...but I'm not sure I want free access.
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Our games are still in boxes and a few are in an accessible place so kids can play them whenever. The rest are on a higher shelf. I try to rotate them every once and a while and put new favorites in the accessible area. A lot of our puzzles are in ziploc bags bc the cardboard boxes were falling apart. I cut out the picture on the box and put that in a ziploc with all the pieces. Then all the ziploc bags are in a bin- they do take up a lot less space that way.