Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Does this mean I missed the HA PJs?

My Costco didn't have th pjs so I sent DH to the Costco by his work and they had HA fleece half zip tops but no pjs. Does this mean they never got the pjs or sold out? Wondering if I should send him to check again next week?

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My Costco has not had ANY Hanna stuff for a while. I wonder if it's because a HA store opened at the mall just across the freeway??
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't have an answer for you, but it seems like the fleece were on the way out at my store since they had a very small selection left. Maybe there's hope for the PJs to come.
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

My store never got the fleece zip ups, but just got the sleepers in this past weekend.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

My store had the fleece zip tops and just got the sleepers several weeks ago.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My Costco just got the pjs recently. I would call your store and see if they will be getting them.

Thanks everyone! I hope there's a chance! Anyone had any luck calling about items? DH asked two different employees for me and hey both told him they just open up the boxes and have no idea what's coming in.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMamma View Post
    Thanks everyone! I hope there's a chance! Anyone had any luck calling about items? DH asked two different employees for me and hey both told him they just open up the boxes and have no idea what's coming in.
    I have called looking for items several times and employees have been helpful. I think there is a link that lets you check inventory too, but you need the item number. Maybe someone can post that. If you have another Costco by you, I would check there because I have two by me, and one of them gets some HA stuff the other one doesn't.
    Last edited by boltfam; 01-08-2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I was just at Costco and my store has the fleece zip ups and the zippers. They are in 2 different areas of the clothing section.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My store has fleece zip ups but no pjs, although they have always had them in the past. I'm assuming they are still coming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast