Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2007 View Post
    Party City will add a spritz of hi-float, which keeps latex balloons floating for a while (as in well over a week). It costs per balloon, but totally worth it.

I have a huge balloon (like a 36" round) still on the ceiling from Thanksgiving (I swear, this thing might be here longer than we are!). Meanwhile, similar balloons without the hi-float start to deflate the next day.
    I agree, most party stores should have Hi-Float available to add to their balloons, or for you to purchase to use: http://hi-float.com/.

FYI - not sure where on the east coast you are...and what the temps are, but we got a Mylar balloon last week for DS and just the temp fluctuation affected it ALOT. It was probably about 20 degrees outside.

So they filled it...it deflated quite a bit in the car, then sorta came back when we went in the house (about a 5 min drive from the store). But it just has drooped more than quickly than usual for a mylar.

Just want to give you the heads up about the weather. Not sure how the Hi-float will be affected with the weather.
    --------
    DS - Adopted by loving parents 1995
    DS1 7/2009 ('Stachio)
    DS2 9/2011 (Peanut)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2